Who said you can't wear a short skirt with Hijab! (OUTFIT DETS.)

Hello Beauts!
Well maybe at first you'd think that the title suggests a totally different topic than what it actually does, and that's true. As a shopaholic I just buy things that I like without much thinking of how will I wear them, and that was the case with that short skirt. In this outfit, the cape or shawl or whatever that I'm wearing on top of my white shirt was a short skirt that I really liked and loved its pattern. Since I am not a fan of wearing short skirts on top of pants the thing stayed in my wardrobe for months until it just popped to my mind to style it this way, and I think I'll do more of that as I personally loved how it looks, you can also try it!

Won't take more time talking and voila, my outfit details ,



Details:
Scarf: Pashmina
Skirt: Promod
Shirt: G2000
Pants: Zara
Bag: Zara
Heels: Spring

1 comment:

  1. This is very beautiful and so much pretty dress I have seen ever. Thanks to you for share it. Very nice post.
    Hijab Pants

    ReplyDelete