The one with the brown vest

Hello Beauts!
Didn't post since a while, college started and I don't always get the time to post daily. I decided to change my blogging style starting from this post, where I'll post my outfit pieces un-worn so the details show better and to tell you how else can each piece be styled so you're not bound rigidly to how you saw it on me!
Dare to cut your clothes!
Yes, as the title suggests this outfit has a piece that got scissors involved with it, guess which?

This bat-wing cardigan was a blouse in its old days, but I personally don't like wearing pieces exactly like I wore them before and that piece was just like a plain sweater. So I just thought why not renew it by cutting the front side from the middle and turning it into a cardigan, and voila!
Another thing I want to mention is bag scarfs. Since I wore a plain beige pashmina ( a shade just a little darker than my pants) as my Hijab I wanted to add some life to the outfit. I found that this scarf has the colors of my outfit in it so I wrapped it on my bag. 

Cardigan: Splash
White Shirt: Cortelle
Vest: Massimo Dutti
Beige Pants: Iconic
Necklace: Forever21
Bag: Marks and Spencer
Scarf(on bag): Moschino
Heels: Vincci
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment