Royal Blue Love


Royal blue is one of favorite colors ever! It is just so so chic! As you can see the main outfit pieces are just a combination of black and off-white and hence I decided to give it that blue twist by matching my scarf, necklace and belt. I use this styling with many outfits where I make the scarf-belt-accessories triangle the highlight of my outfit. When I wear royal blue I usually wear this bag with it, I honestly don't know the specific name of this color...light bronze it is? I don't know, you can just see it from my Instagram :P.

So, you can use this triangle with even just a plain beige shirt and your favorite denim and would look as perfect! You can as well make your triangle scarf-belt-shoes, scarf-bag-shoes or scarf-accessories-shoes, but just keep it a triangle (not more than three main pieces) so it doesn't look like you have too much of the same color in the outfit (in my opinion of course, everybody is different with different tastes). 
Scarf: Pashmina
Black Kimono Cardigan:Iconic
Undershirt: Splash
Pants: Iconic
Bag: Bvlgari
Belt: Bershka
Necklace: Forever21
Bracelet: Koton

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment