Touch of Pink

Yes, as you see in the picture the blouse is not a blouse, it is actually a knee-length dress and I tucked it in the skirt. Make more use of the items you've got in your wardrobe, some examples would be wearing your dresses as skirts (http://hebalamode.blogspot.ae/2014/02/the-mint-dress.html), your short dresses as blouses (this post) or short skirts as shawls or scarfs (http://hebalamode.blogspot.ae/2014/02/who-said-you-cant-wear-short-skirt-with.html). Also next time you shop, don't limit yourself to how the item is displayed or how you're used to wearing it; if you like it just buy it and think later how you're going to wear it. 
Dress: Forever21 - Skirt-Iconic - Cardigan: Splash - Heels: Spring
Clutch: Newlook - Necklace: H&M - Bracelets: Escada+Aldo

I got this belt years ago from Egypt and never wore it, I don't even like how it looks (sorry belt !) and I have no clue why I bought it...I'm guessing maybe I liked the color.
Anyways, I didn't even wear it this way today, I wore it backwards where just the fabric part showed from the front, and this hideous plastic side was hidden by the cardi from the back. It perfected the outfit by making it merge very smoothly. Dare to wear stuff backwards, I do that quite a lot. In the outfit below, the black and white floral shirt you see is actually the backside of the shirt, not the front side, the front it just plain white with buttons. So if the back side works to your convenience and looks good, then just wear it backwards :D!
http://hebalamode.blogspot.ae/2014/01/chic-in-black.html


No comments:

Post a Comment