Blazer and a RED Splash + Styling plain shirts

Today I went out out with one of my best friends to get some coffee and chocolate fondue <3. I woke up less than an hour before the time we decided earlier, and that is quite a short time for Heba to get ready! I did the usual just putting down pieces on my bed and see what works best, and that is when I thanked god for the basic pieces in my wardrobe as they save you in the last minute ( and here I'm referring to the shirt below my blazer).


 

Before going to the details, I'd like to mention a tip about plain shirts. Plain shirts are a must in any wardrobe, especially those that come in basic colors like beige, white, black and off-white. To give you a for-instance I got the picture of this plain neutral shirt from Topshop, similar to the shade I'm wearing under my blazer in the outfit of this post, and how it can be very practical and styled in NUMEROUS ways!
Let's count the different suggestions:
  1. Wear it all by itself with jeans or white pants and a mint/peach/dark fuchsia veil and golden accessories.
  2. Wear it with a camel/sienna colored thin waist belt and navy blue scarf.
  3. Wear it under an off-white kimono cardigan and a turquoise veil, with a golden short necklace, you can also put a waist belt on the shirt, or on top of both the shirt and the cardigan.
  4. Tuck it in a white, black or mint skirt.
  5. Wear it with its buttons opened on a shirt, the choices of colors or patterns are uncountable.
  6. Wear it on patterned pants.
  7. Wear it under a blazer or denim jacket.



And these are just some of the very very many ways that basic pieces can fit in your wardrobe with all different color combinations, these are the pieces that you just buy without thinking since you WILL wear them, it's just inescapable.

So to my OUTFIT DETAILS
Scarf: Pashmina
Blazer: H&M
Shirt: Forever21
Pants: Iconic
Heels: Spring
Bag: David Jones
Accessories: Iconic



3 comments:

  1. You should be a stylist ma sha Allah seriously the best dressed hijabi I've seen on Instagram and I've seen a lot ma sha Allah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so honored by your sweet words <3 thank you very much darling

      Delete