Caught twice in peach!

Peach is one of my forever favorite colors, it's very feminine and gives a glow to any outfit. This post has two outfits from this week, one has peach as a main piece while the other has a peach scarf-belt-heels triangle.

Peach and Navy
I wore this outfit for college with a beige scarf (as you saw on instagram), it was very simple and comfy. I totally recommend Zara's loose pants, they are very comfortable and have a good fit.
Blouse: Origem - Navy Pants: Zara - Bag: Prada - Nude Heels: Spring 
Necklace: Newlook - Bracelets: H&M

Peach Twist 
This outfit is pretty classical especially with that ruffled top. Blue and off-white can not fail together, but when I feel like getting out of the typical zone, I always resort to adding a tint from an absolutely different color family. Other colors that can go besides peach are mint, black, baby pink and camel (those were the first to cross my mind).

Scarf: Pashmina - Blouse: Signee - Skirt: Mango - Belt: Forever21

Clutch: Newlook - Heels: Suite Blanco - Chain Bracelet: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment